One of our Hundreds of Actual Google Reviews
Yes, Medicare on Video helped me tremendously. Yes, Medicare on Video can help you too. Ask any question and the answer tailored just for you based on a solid database comes fast. It’s a one on one painless over the phone session if you prefer, with no reading tables and no switching screens on your computer. After the pleasing introductory greeting and exchange of information, in no time you have the miraculous answer good for a couple of years for your situation. Yes it saved you money; yes it saved you lots of time and aggravation. And don’t forget it’s free of charge. Medicare on Video has the rare ability to select just the right plan for you; I sincerely appreciate your help.
Medicare Help Center
When it comes to understanding Medicare, things can get complicated, and you might have a number of questions. Not only does it present a veritable alphabet soup of plans and coverage options, but it also affects different people in varying circumstances. Of course, Medicare offers significant benefits and advantages, but understanding the program and navigating through the red tape can be confusing — at its best — and downright confounding and overwhelming at its worst.
That’s precisely why I’m here to help! I’m Keith Armbretch, and it’s my mission to demystify and fully explain Medicare and its enrollment process, assisting you in taking advantage of this wonderful government healthcare program. Here at Medicare On Video, we’re a Medicare education company and help center where you can find essential and detailed information on different plans, coverage options, enrollment dates, and so much more. However, you might have some basic questions about what Medicare is exactly and how it works. Let’s get started!
Medicare Made Clear
Understanding this government program can be challenging, but our Medicare help center can help. To fully explain Medicare and make its benefits a little more clear, we’ll start with the basics first:
What Is Medicare?
A federally-funded health insurance program, Medicare was established in 1965 to provide healthcare benefits to Americans aged 65 and older, as well as other folks with certain disabilities, kidney failure, or end-stage renal disease (ESRD).
What Are the Parts of Medicare? What Do the Letters Mean?
There are four essential parts of Medicare, represented by four letters: A, B, C, and D. Not only does each part differ in what services it helps to pay for, but they each include varying costs that you might need to pay.
- Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) – helps to cover your inpatient hospital stays, hospice care, nursing facility care, and part of your home health care. In general, most people don’t need to pay a premium for Part A; however, they may need to pay a deductible for some services, like hospital stays. This deductible amount can change from year to year.
- Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) – covers some doctors’ services, medical supplies, outpatient care, and preventative services. You can opt in to Part B; most people will pay a monthly premium to receive this type of coverage. Your premium can vary from year to year and is based on your income.
- Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage) – these plans offer the benefits of Medicare while lowering out-of-pocket costs. To join Part C, you must already be enrolled in Parts A and B.
- Medicare Part D (Prescription Drug Coverage) – covers prescription drug costs as well as some vaccines and shots. Depending on the plan you choose, there might be a premium for part D coverage.
How Does Medicare Work?
For Original Medicare, you typically will pay a deductible for your healthcare coverage before Medicare pays its share. You’ll also pay a copayment for medical supplies and services. Medicare Advantage (Medicare Part C) plans are offered by private companies that are approved by Medicare.
What Are Medicare Supplement Plans?
Also known as Medigap plans, Medicare Supplement plans offer extra insurance you can purchase from a private company that can help pay a share of your costs for approved services in your Original Medicare plan. These include:
- Medicare Supplement Plan G
- Medicare Supplement Plan N
- Medicare Supplement Plan F
- Medicare Supplement Plan M
- Medicare Supplement Plan L
- And others
I’m sure you probably have even more questions than when you started this journey, and that’s okay! Medicare On Video is a Medicare education company and help center that’s proud to offer you all the resources you need to make informed decisions about your future. Check out our:
- Free Medicare Guides
- Medicare Explainer Videos
- Medicare Supplement Plans Explained
- Medicare Eligibility Breakdown
- Medicare Plans by State
- And more!
Rely on Our Medicare Education Company and Help Center
For more information on your Medicare options, how to enroll, or if you have any other questions, continue to peruse my Medicare help center or call me today at 877-88KEITH (53484)! NPN 634015