Attention current and prospective undergraduate students: Medicare On Video is giving you the chance to earn some extra money with our brand new scholarship program! Our team wants to help college students manage their tuition and set themselves up for a successful future. This year, we will award one deserving student $2,500 to help pay for tuition and school-related expenses.
Here’s what you need to know:
Each student interested in applying for our scholarship program must write a 750 – 1,000 word essay answering the prompt “What does the future of Medicare look like, and why?”
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- Must be currently enrolled or in enrollment process at an accredited university, college, or trade school within the United States
- Qualified students must be pursuing healthcare, medicine, or a related field
- Limited to one (1) entry per person
- Include a short paragraph introducing yourself
Our judges will grade entries using a 1-5 point scale on the following criteria:
Focus: Did you stick to your core idea? Was it insightful and original?
Support: How effectively did you support ideas expressed?
Creativity: How novel or unique were your ideas and approach in presenting them?
Organization: Is the essay clear and easy to read?
Style & Language: How well did you use words and literary elements to enhance your essay?
Grammar: Are there grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes?
- Scholarship Award Amount: $2,500
- Number of Winners Chosen: 1
- Award amount will be made out to your college or university in the form of a check and applied directly to your tuition.
- Winner will be notified by phone or email within ten (10) days of selection.
Last Day to Enter: 6/1/2022
Medicare On Video is ready to help you take the next big step in your life. For more information about our scholarship program, reach out to our team today!