Our Medicare website was created specifically for you!
Welcome! You have come to the home of all things to do with Medicare at medicareonvideo.com. Our aim on this website is simple — to present Medicare in such a way that it can be understood by all. You will find information that tells you what Medicare is, why you should enroll for it, what it will do for you, and much more. All of it is presented in such a way that you can understand it, and we are available to answer any questions that you may have after browsing through our site.
Here are some of the topics that we cover:
• Medicare enrollment and plans for Minnesota residents.
• Information for those who are new to Medicare.
• How to make the right Medicare choices for your lifestyle and health.
• What are medical supplement plans and why should you be interested in one?
• What is and isn’t covered by Medicare?
• Where you can get a Medicare supplement plan.
• How to find lower rates for a Medicare supplement plan.
• Reviews of some of the most common Medicare supplement plans in the market from actual users.
• Immediate quotes for Medicare supplement plans
• …and more.
Explore Our Video Library
We are not just about written content – we also have a video library that explains all these topics and more so that you can understand them better.
Learn from Our Experienced Team
We have an experienced team in place to deal with any questions and issues you may have. They are all highly trained professionals in Medicare and complementary areas. We partner with some of the biggest players in the market including United Healthcare, Aetna, Cigna, NewEra, and Manhattan Insurance Group. This way, we can bring you the latest about Medicare and you get the opportunity to compare some of the best supplementary policies available today.
Visit Our Website Daily
We encourage you to visit our website regularly at www.medicareonvideo.com. Whether or not you are already enrolled for Medicare you will find new articles that inform your decision making. This website is not just for seniors; if you are in charge of taking care of an elderly person you will find lots of useful information that will help you make important decisions.
We don’t just focus on Medicare – we have articles and videos on better health and improved lifestyles for seniors covering topics like diet, exercise, pets, holidays, friendship, and more. Our aim is to provide you with information to help you live happy, productive elder years!